Tuesday 7 June 2011

#CPD23

Wow, I really followed through on maintaining a blog there...

New plan: 23 things for professional development, to fit in with the whole 'summer of self-improvement' thing I'm pretending will happen this week. We'll see how far I get... Also, I'm attending a few events and stuff in the next month or so, so I'll probably write a post on each of those. The impetus for this new wind is two-fold:
  1. I've pestered someone into mentoring me for Chartership
  2. It's really time to actively pursue new jobs, so evidence of development since finishing my MSc would help!
There was no reason to do that as a list other than to play with the GUI editing elements of Blogspot. If I can be bothered, I may yet use HTML/CSS to alter the look of the page; however, I suspect the template will suffice for my purposes...

No comments:

Post a Comment