Leicestershire born and raised, I've bounced around the East Midlands in the last few years for education and work. I am a high-functioning sociopath who has not yet killed, and work in an academic library in the areas of crowd control and litter-box clearing. I am a strong proponent of spaying and neutering students. I'm working under the assumption no-one ever reads 'about me' pages.
- "Library Camp UK", Birmingham, October 2011
- "Chartership & Certification Workshop", Beeston Library, September 2011 (EMBoC)
- "Making an Impact", De Montford University, June 2011 (UC&R East Midlands)
- "New Professionals Conference", MMU, June 2011 (CDG/LISNPN)
- "Member's Day", Derby, April 2011 (EMBoC)
- "The future of Inter-Library Loans", University of Derby, December 2010 (Emalink)
- "Professional Development for Library Assistants", University of Leicester, Decmber 2010 (UC&R East Midlands)
- "Chartership & Certification Workshop", Worksop Library, November 2010 (EMBoC)
- "Subject Librarians - Defining their mission, measuring their impact and marketing their services", Loughborough University, March 2010 (Emalink)
- Loughborough University, 2009-2010 - MSc Information & Library Management
- University of Leicester, 2007-2008 - MA in Modern Literature
- University of Northampton, 2004-2007 - BA (Hons.) English Literature
- Nottingham Trent University (2008-present)
- "Evaluating the Impact of Academic Liaison Librarians on Their User Community: A Review and Case Study". Cooke, L., Norris, M., Busby, N., Page, T., Franklin, G., Gadd, E. & Young, H. New Review of Academic Librarianship (17.1), 2011.